One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Typically, in the past, debarments have lasted three to five years for lesser infractions,’ he says.’
- ‘The Association must hold steadfast on the suspension and debarment.’
- ‘We've been co-operating with these law enforcement agencies of our member countries to bring such matters to their attention, so it's certainly in no way finished simply because we announce a debarment.’
- ‘Failure to register, or to give prior notification of each shipment, will result in detention of shipments and could also result in the debarment of the individual or business from making future shipments to the USA.’
- ‘This would involve some new or strengthened laws and regulations, as well more stringent enforcement of debarment, contractor responsibility and good character laws now on the books.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.