One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Should one be positively impressed that he put his name to wrongheaded deattributions and has now reversed them without acknowledging that other colleagues did not misguide themselves in the first place?’
- ‘I just added my comments about LACMA and the controversial deattribution of van Dyck's Andromeda.’
- ‘Some time ago, I put up a post on a LA Times article discussing the deattribution of a painting by Van Dyke in the collection of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.’
- ‘However, can scholarship also spoil our sense of beauty in the deattribution of a work of art?’
- ‘In his essay, Duparc maintains the deattribution of several paintings and entertains the attribution of others suggested by the Rembrandt Research Project.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.