One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weaver's ceuvre is defined by its insistent iteration of the deathlessness of ancestral heritage amid the life cycle.’
- ‘Thus the certainty of a real restoration to a real future deathlessness, the hope of Christianity's Gospel, is snatched away from modern man.’
- ‘But if King Kong these days doesn't quite ‘work’ as the spectacle it was intended as, it nonetheless justifies its deathlessness.’
- ‘But is deathlessness really a scientific possibility?’
- ‘Man longs not so much for deathlessness as for wholeness, wisdom, goodness, and godliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.