One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Return (allocated memory) to the store of available RAM.
- ‘Any global variables you create when working with an Office application must also be deallocated when the application unloads.’
- ‘Therefore, in Java the act of letting go of unneeded references never runs the risk of deallocating memory prematurely.’
- ‘This means that this deallocated space is available for use when new data is written to the disk.’
- ‘Some operating systems go beyond basic flat mapping of memory and provide operating system routines for allocating and deallocating memory.’
- ‘In this model logical resources will be dynamically allocated and deallocated to applications and users based on policies that operate on both a scheduled basis and according to fluctuating demand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.