One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quantity of investment opportunities available at a given time to a particular company or investor or within a particular region or market sector.‘the firm started to get much more deal flow’‘low deal flow has put pressure on loan pricing as banks bid aggressively to win business’
- ‘Bank of Scotland (Ireland) plans to make two more technology investments before Christmas despite limited deal flow and no prospect of exits.’
- ‘With deal flow picking up, the number of IPOs in 2002 should exceed 150 - or nearly double this year's total, analysts say.’
- ‘They do not expect this year's deal flow to exceed the almost 400 million invested in technology companies in 2001.’
- ‘We have seen a dramatic increase in the deal flow in our sales pipeline.’
- ‘"The reduction in deal flow from corporate disposals may well reflect the changing landscape of the UK economy."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.