One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quantity of investment opportunities available at a given time to a particular company or investor or within a particular region or market sector.‘the firm started to get much more deal flow’‘low deal flow has put pressure on loan pricing as banks bid aggressively to win business’
- ‘"The reduction in deal flow from corporate disposals may well reflect the changing landscape of the UK economy."’
- ‘Bank of Scotland (Ireland) plans to make two more technology investments before Christmas despite limited deal flow and no prospect of exits.’
- ‘They do not expect this year's deal flow to exceed the almost 400 million invested in technology companies in 2001.’
- ‘We have seen a dramatic increase in the deal flow in our sales pipeline.’
- ‘With deal flow picking up, the number of IPOs in 2002 should exceed 150 - or nearly double this year's total, analysts say.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.