One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To make deaeration of boiler-house supplying water better, water is to be heated up to the temperature + 30°C - + 80°C before deaerator input.’
- ‘Mechanical and chemical deaeration is an integral part of modern boiler water protection and control.’
- ‘These results strikingly demonstrate the benefits of using an online gas analyzing system for optimizing stock deaeration which are reflected in cost savings and enhanced process stability.’
- ‘There are four basic steps in boiler water treatment programs: clarification, demineralization and softening, deaeration, and the addition of amines.’
- ‘It is essential that sufficient venting is provided at all times or deaeration will be incomplete.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.