One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These results strikingly demonstrate the benefits of using an online gas analyzing system for optimizing stock deaeration which are reflected in cost savings and enhanced process stability.’
- ‘There are four basic steps in boiler water treatment programs: clarification, demineralization and softening, deaeration, and the addition of amines.’
- ‘To make deaeration of boiler-house supplying water better, water is to be heated up to the temperature + 30°C - + 80°C before deaerator input.’
- ‘It is essential that sufficient venting is provided at all times or deaeration will be incomplete.’
- ‘Mechanical and chemical deaeration is an integral part of modern boiler water protection and control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.