One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove ink from (paper being recycled).
- ‘In the South, larger input price distortions occurred in the period 1991-1995 as the number of deinking mills owned by newsprint mills increased and their market shares of ONP input grew.’
- ‘To deink these higher grades of paper, a new generation of deinking mills has recently begun operation in the US and Canada.’
- ‘In the future newsprint will be deinked, and reused several times until the level of fiber drops to an unusable level.’
- ‘Demand-side policy induced new newsprint deinking entries, allowed mills to acquire larger market shares of ONP, and led to greater input price distortion levels.’
- ‘By 1990, we'd convinced the paper industry to make massive investments in deinking and recycled pulp, but then the environmental movement disappeared on that issue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.