One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Valley has a dazzlingly diverse collection of birds: some permanent residents, others summer migrants from the plains, yet others winter visitors from the hills.’
- ‘And he is also dazzlingly - enchantingly - one of the greatest masters of language who ever lived.’
- ‘But I did so dazzlingly well that I actually scored 102%.’
- ‘To gaze upon this magnificent city, whether ‘live’ or merely on TV, is to see the future scaling upwards, dazzlingly, before one's eyes.’
- ‘I really liked him - he's cute, dazzlingly smart, funny, genuinely nice, treated me great, and was really an interesting guy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.