An appointment diary or electronic organizer.
- ‘I marked it in my daytimer so I can't schedule anything else during that time.’
- ‘The only tools he needs to conduct business are a daytimer, a typewriter and his brain.’
- ‘If your daytimer is empty, try filling it up with recitals, although organizing your own show is a lot of hard work.’
- ‘The instructors all give you a syllabus and all your dates and everything so you put it in your daytimer and plan it like you would your job.’
- ‘Because Larry had to report at 2 week intervals, he kept a daytimer in which he recorded most (but not all) of his activities.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.