One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The buying and selling of securities on the same day, often online, on the basis of small, short-term price fluctuations.
- ‘Selling a stock takes but a mouse click in this age of online discount brokerages and electronic day trading.’
- ‘Forget about day trading, this guy in Utah is the real money machine.’
- ‘[D] uring my law school time…, Internet misuse during class was rampant - online gambling, day trading, checking the news, etc.’
- ‘The spread of the Internet and the adoption of electronic trading have been fundamental to the revival of day trading.’
- ‘Trading on the BSE is 90 per cent day trading and day trading is purely speculative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.