One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See day trading
- ‘In 1998, David Warren of Nashville quit his job at the Transit Authority to stay home and day-trade stocks - mostly tech shares.’
- ‘Folks aren't day-trading houses yet, but it's starting to feel that way.’
- ‘But Benoit, a businessman, made a nice profit day-trading.’
- ‘In other words, don't try to day-trade investments that you should be ‘buying and holding.’’
- ‘‘We've looked at that issue,’ he says, ‘and I specifically declined it for the simple reason that, philosophically, you shouldn't day-trade your retirement account.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.