One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A stonemason by trade, he dauntlessly studies Latin and Greek with the rigorous mind of a classical scholar in preparation for entering the ivy-covered Gothic halls of Christminster, a college town supposed to evoke Oxford.’
- ‘The Great Wall is a symbol of the dauntlessly indomitable spirit of the Chinese nation.’
- ‘She kept her illness a secret and dauntlessly continued her efforts.’
- ‘Pamuk seizes upon the burning issues of the present, fighting for human and minority rights and taking a stand on his country's politics as dauntlessly as he looks back at its great Osmanian past.’
- ‘During his fearless actions he was blown down by artillery and grenade blasts three times but each time he dauntlessly returned to his position, tenaciously fighting and successfully repelling hostile attacks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.