One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gender boundaries blur even further in Harry Dodge's By Hook or by Crook, though the gut emotions of motherhood and daughterhood remain keen.’
- ‘The novel presents Clara Schumann's struggle to balance the demands of daughterhood, motherhood and marriage with her pursuit of art.’
- ‘This paper examines Tsuga no yume, Naku tori no, and ‘Boshi’, which detail the reality of motherhood and daughterhood in a nuclear family under the patriarchal system.’
- ‘A thought - am I waiting for permission to take a chance, to leap into the unknown, to shuck off my shackles of motherhood, wifehood, daughterhood and to become the person that is lurking beneath.’
- ‘In the last year, I've learned a lot about motherhood, and daughterhood and being a friend, and even about being a wife now that I'm not one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.