One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the last year, I've learned a lot about motherhood, and daughterhood and being a friend, and even about being a wife now that I'm not one.’
- ‘Gender boundaries blur even further in Harry Dodge's By Hook or by Crook, though the gut emotions of motherhood and daughterhood remain keen.’
- ‘This paper examines Tsuga no yume, Naku tori no, and ‘Boshi’, which detail the reality of motherhood and daughterhood in a nuclear family under the patriarchal system.’
- ‘A thought - am I waiting for permission to take a chance, to leap into the unknown, to shuck off my shackles of motherhood, wifehood, daughterhood and to become the person that is lurking beneath.’
- ‘The novel presents Clara Schumann's struggle to balance the demands of daughterhood, motherhood and marriage with her pursuit of art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.