One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The suspect was in a dark short-sleeved shirt, darkish trousers, dark baseball cap with white motif on the front.’
- ‘It does not matter that many of them have darkish complexions and names like Pepe.’
- ‘Many of these works conceal a subtle trace of humour, sometimes a bit darkish.’
- ‘Its underparts were pale, and the upper parts were a darkish, flat blue.’
- ‘It's a darkish area, so it needs to be lit up like fireworks.’
- ‘His hair, darkish brown fading to grey, flies upwards in tufts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.