One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After a while I realised that the neck dangler was the remote to open the door!’
- ‘Every five feet, there is a banner or a signboard or a glow sign or a poster or a dangler.’
- ‘She loves earrings and has a varied collection of long danglers made of stones and wires.’
- ‘Our SmartKat GiddyCat dangler toy lives up to its name as it dances and bobs to your cat's delight from a springy cord you control yourself.’
- ‘Curtains to danglers… Valerie Clegg reckons her special curtain hook invention will mean a neater look that will appeal to the houseproud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.