One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A coarse brush used for grooming a horse.
- ‘When grooming the off side, be sure to brush the mane with the dandy brush.’
- ‘The kit should include a hoof pick, curry comb, dandy brush, body brush, mane comb, and towel.’
- ‘His face blank, he dropped the dandy brush he was using into Dream's grooming bucket and began to leave.’
- ‘Next, use the Dandy Brush. The motion for this brush is like the same motion you would use when sweeping a floor.’
- ‘The dandy brush is ideal for removing mud and sweat from unclipped horses and ponies without removing the essential oils from the coat.’
dandy brush/ˈdandē ˌbrəSH/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.