One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ichthyosis is a malformation of the skin characterized by dryness, roughness, and thickening of the epidermis which is cast off in dandruffy to plate-like scales.’
- ‘I came up with this formula to help my itchy and dry dandruffy scalp.’
- ‘His fur, which was very dull and dandruffy, is now sleek and beautiful.’
- ‘When I'm overly stressed I get patches of psoriasis on my scalp, which is embarrassing as it can sometimes give me a dandruffy look in places.’
- ‘Early stages may be characterized by scratching, dandruffy skin, and discomfort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.