One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Government, meanwhile, remains damagingly silent over which areas are accessible and which not.’
- ‘His failure to grasp the purport and consequences of distinctively philosophical ideas becomes damagingly clear.’
- ‘The government then intervened, twice, and very damagingly, in the process of primary curriculum reform.’
- ‘The King Canute mentality, which I believe is damagingly ingrained in City Hall, can no longer hold back the tide of change.’
- ‘More damagingly, it has made a mockery of the entire inspection process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.