One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The King Canute mentality, which I believe is damagingly ingrained in City Hall, can no longer hold back the tide of change.’
- ‘The Government, meanwhile, remains damagingly silent over which areas are accessible and which not.’
- ‘The government then intervened, twice, and very damagingly, in the process of primary curriculum reform.’
- ‘More damagingly, it has made a mockery of the entire inspection process.’
- ‘His failure to grasp the purport and consequences of distinctively philosophical ideas becomes damagingly clear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.