One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is a place to giggle quietly, nibble daintily and sip tea.’
- ‘I find her at a table with her family, daintily slurping up pasta.’
- ‘Yellow-dyed sparkling wine was on offer in plastic glasses daintily adorned with coloured ribbon.’
- ‘She walked daintily towards Rudolph and curtsied.’
- ‘Here I munched my sandwich and watched a sheep carefully and daintily nibble flowerheads off thistles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.