One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And delirious daftness without rhyme or reason is just plain boring and at the core of this film.’
- ‘Dark, menacing and overblown to the point of daftness, it's just like the real Wuthering Heights.’
- ‘The daftness here can get a bit much; so can all the label-dropping and all-round atmosphere of A-list privilege.’
- ‘Yet for all the daftness, such as Phoebus's pronounced lisp and a rubber chicken fight, there is a serious core to the drama.’
- ‘In more recent years, Sarti's has become an excellent location for late-night daftness over a couple of bottles of Barolo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.