One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The initial photooxidative injury triggers a number of responses, including direct cytotoxicity within the tumor microenvironment.’
- ‘We attributed the reduced cytotoxicity at higher repetition rates to the contribution of the oxygen-independent mechanism.’
- ‘Thus it appears that PHP-mediated cytotoxicity proceeds through both membrane and mitochondrial photosensitization.’
- ‘In vitro, these peptides inhibited cytotoxicity and differentiation of cytotoxic T cells.’
- ‘It has been suggested that sequestration of bile acids by intracellular bile acid binding proteins may also protect cells from bile acid cytotoxicity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.