One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cytoskeletal proteins are recruited from the cytosolic pool to the cell cortex, thereby reinforcing it.’
- ‘Pollen tube growth is arrested by a cascade of events associated with an increase in cytosolic calcium and a disruption of the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘Most biotic and abiotic stresses elicit an increase in cytosolic free calcium concentrations.’
- ‘Protein was determined in both microsomal and cytosolic fractions using the Lowry procedure.’
- ‘The metabolism of this drug is primarily through reduction by cytosolic enzymes in the liver.’
- ‘The increase in cytosolic calcium, released from the mitochondria and influx from the apoplast, contributes to this gene regulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.