One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The metabolism of this drug is primarily through reduction by cytosolic enzymes in the liver.’
- ‘Protein was determined in both microsomal and cytosolic fractions using the Lowry procedure.’
- ‘Most biotic and abiotic stresses elicit an increase in cytosolic free calcium concentrations.’
- ‘Pollen tube growth is arrested by a cascade of events associated with an increase in cytosolic calcium and a disruption of the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘The increase in cytosolic calcium, released from the mitochondria and influx from the apoplast, contributes to this gene regulation.’
- ‘Cytoskeletal proteins are recruited from the cytosolic pool to the cell cortex, thereby reinforcing it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.