One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Desmin is an abundant cytoskeletal protein in skeletal muscle, forming intermediate filaments concentrated at the Z-disks of the sarcomeres.’
- ‘Recent advances in cell biology have uncovered molecular mechanisms that control cytoskeletal dynamics underlying cell motion.’
- ‘In eukaryotes, the movement of bivalent molecules along cytoskeletal filaments enables organelles and vesicles to be transported from one location in the cell to another.’
- ‘A more detailed model of the eukaryotic cell would include a cytoskeletal matrix that is surrounded by a lipid membrane.’
- ‘A prerequisite for living organisms is the regulated dynamics of the cytoskeletal elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.