One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recent advances in cell biology have uncovered molecular mechanisms that control cytoskeletal dynamics underlying cell motion.’
- ‘Desmin is an abundant cytoskeletal protein in skeletal muscle, forming intermediate filaments concentrated at the Z-disks of the sarcomeres.’
- ‘A more detailed model of the eukaryotic cell would include a cytoskeletal matrix that is surrounded by a lipid membrane.’
- ‘A prerequisite for living organisms is the regulated dynamics of the cytoskeletal elements.’
- ‘In eukaryotes, the movement of bivalent molecules along cytoskeletal filaments enables organelles and vesicles to be transported from one location in the cell to another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.