One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Following another incubation, and after filtration through nylon gauze, the highly fluorescent nuclei were analyzed with an impulse cytophotometer.’
- ‘The existence and amount of genome size variation within species of higher plants have been topical since the early days of genome size research, when commercial cytophotometers became available.’
- ‘Measurements of stained nuclei occur in the cytophotometer, a device consisting of a microscope, a photometer, and an integrator.’
- ‘Joanna is also determining the effects of the radiation on DNA replication by using an absorption cytophotometer.’
- ‘For comparison, 10 samples were analyzed by means of a cytophotometer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.