One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The replication of chromosomes is the first detectable cytological event in meiosis.’
- ‘Histological and cytological studies confirmed the existence of diploid males in honeybees.’
- ‘The cytological map divides the chromosomes into numbered regions, which in turn are subdivided into lettered intervals.’
- ‘We included patients based on cytological or histological evidence of lung cancer returned no more than 10 days before entry into the study.’
- ‘Other notable cytological features are highly pleomorphic plastids and mitochondrial aggregates in the gametophytic placental cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.