One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Early cytogeneticists quantified genomes by analyzing the partition in chromosomes that were counted in cytological preparations.’
- ‘Not only has plant cytogenetics gone through something of a revolution during the last two decades, but those plant cytogeneticists that have survived this period have also gone through the equivalent of a rebirth.’
- ‘All cytogenetic tests slides were coded and scored blind by two cytogeneticists.’
- ‘Since at that time I was one of the relatively small set of persons working seriously with human chromosomes, I had made friends with many other cytogeneticists throughout the world or at least was known to them.’
- ‘To offer a safe effective service, a multidisciplinary team needs to be established, including specialists in in vitro fertilisation, clinical geneticists, genetic counsellors, cytogeneticists, and molecular biologists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.