One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The chemistry of living cells, especially as studied microscopically.
- ‘The relationship between the timing of these changes in the cytochemistry of the chalazal cells and the timing of the changes in grain water content and grain dry weight which occur during grain development has not been established.’
- ‘With no tissue remaining, only destained sections can be used for cytochemistry or immunohistochemistry, which might impair the final evaluation.’
- ‘Until recently, visualization of cytoskeletal filaments was mainly limited to immunofluorescent staining of fixed cells or fluorescent analog cytochemistry for living cells.’
- ‘The laboratory's role in identifying leukemic blasts by morphology and cytochemistry remains important for initial diagnosis.’
- ‘Fluorescence microscopy is less invasive than electron microscopy and can be applied to living cells through the use of green fluorescent protein-fusion proteins or fluorescence analog cytochemistry.’
- ‘Instruction in cytology and cytochemistry would follow later in both the lab and the classroom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.