One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The arrangement of cells in a tissue, especially in specific areas of the cerebral cortex characterized by the arrangement of their cells and each associated with particular functions.Also called cytoarchitectonics
- ‘We demonstrate the complex cytoarchitecture of the planarian brain, despite the simple superficiality of the morphology.’
- ‘It is well-known that the diffusion coefficient of small molecules depends on the viscosity and cytoarchitecture of the intracellular milieu.’
- ‘Our results were highly dependent on the cytoarchitecture of the neurons.’
- ‘The cytoarchitecture of the perinuclear region of cells is well characterized, but other regions such as the lamellipodium and cellular projections are not.’
- ‘Expanded specific affinity theory specifies the advantages of small dry mass and dilute cytoarchitecture in impoverished systems.’
- ‘It is remarkable that the cytoarchitecture of the coupled neurites is designed to function as a single unit.’
- ‘The boundaries of the cytoarchitecture of the rat primary visual cortex were determined according to the previously described method.’
- ‘They rapidly destroyed the well-organized cytoarchitecture characteristic of a typical growing pollen tube.’
- 1.1 The study of cytoarchitecture.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.