One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dorsal part of APO is subdivided in two sectors and shows a cytoarchitectonic parietal pattern.’
- ‘The brain is subdivided into areas of similarity to form a cytoarchitectonic map.’
- ‘Despite the growing interest in CING its cytoarchitectonic characterization and parcellation remains controversial, remaining one of the less explored cortical regions.’
- ‘The basic analysis has been performed in three brains, serially sectioned and stained with thionin, myelin stain, acetylcholinesterase and parvalbumin, to determine cytoarchitectonic boundaries.’
- ‘Both regions cover several cytoarchitectonic areas, and the involvement of each area in particular components of language processing is still widely unknown.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.