One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The basic analysis has been performed in three brains, serially sectioned and stained with thionin, myelin stain, acetylcholinesterase and parvalbumin, to determine cytoarchitectonic boundaries.’
- ‘The dorsal part of APO is subdivided in two sectors and shows a cytoarchitectonic parietal pattern.’
- ‘Despite the growing interest in CING its cytoarchitectonic characterization and parcellation remains controversial, remaining one of the less explored cortical regions.’
- ‘Both regions cover several cytoarchitectonic areas, and the involvement of each area in particular components of language processing is still widely unknown.’
- ‘The brain is subdivided into areas of similarity to form a cytoarchitectonic map.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.