One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveZoology
- ‘The larvae develop into the cysticercoid stage in the tissue and migrate back into the lumen of the small intestine, where they attach to the mucosa.’
- ‘After hatching, they invade into the body cavity and become cysticercoid larvae, which are infectious for humans.’
- ‘The digested mites release cysticercoids where they attach to the ileocecal junction in the horse.’
- ‘The tapeworm eggs are ingested by flea larvae, where development reaches the larval cysticercoid stage.’
- ‘The cysticercoids may, when present in large numbers, occupy a considerable amount of space in the body of the host.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.