One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveZoology
- ‘The digested mites release cysticercoids where they attach to the ileocecal junction in the horse.’
- ‘After hatching, they invade into the body cavity and become cysticercoid larvae, which are infectious for humans.’
- ‘The cysticercoids may, when present in large numbers, occupy a considerable amount of space in the body of the host.’
- ‘The larvae develop into the cysticercoid stage in the tissue and migrate back into the lumen of the small intestine, where they attach to the mucosa.’
- ‘The tapeworm eggs are ingested by flea larvae, where development reaches the larval cysticercoid stage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.