One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cymbalist uses the palm of his hand to stop the strings from ringing at the end of the musical phrase.’
- ‘Two or more cymbalists clash brass cymbals together to provide the treble notes of the music.’
- ‘The team consisted of a drummer, four cymbalists, a gong player and two dancers.’
- ‘I think that with a little practice, I can be every bit the cymbalist she was, maybe even better.’
- ‘The dance piece begins with the entry of a chorus of seven drummers and cymbalists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.