One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Klein suffered from a severe form of cyclothymic illness which, in manic phases, provoked arrest and disgrace, and in depressive mood, brought him close to self-destruction.’
- ‘In a prospective study, 35 percent of cyclothymic patients developed full hypomanic, manic, or depressive episodes during a drug-flee follow-up period of up to three years.’
- ‘Simpson's behaviour suggests that he was a cyclothymic personality, probably a full-fledged manic-depressive.’
- ‘Virginia Woolf experienced cyclothymic swings throughout her adult life.’
- ‘For cyclothymic symptoms to be diagnosed, hypomanic symptoms and depressive symptoms must be present alternately for at least two years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.