One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a prospective study, 35 percent of cyclothymic patients developed full hypomanic, manic, or depressive episodes during a drug-flee follow-up period of up to three years.’
- ‘Simpson's behaviour suggests that he was a cyclothymic personality, probably a full-fledged manic-depressive.’
- ‘Klein suffered from a severe form of cyclothymic illness which, in manic phases, provoked arrest and disgrace, and in depressive mood, brought him close to self-destruction.’
- ‘For cyclothymic symptoms to be diagnosed, hypomanic symptoms and depressive symptoms must be present alternately for at least two years.’
- ‘Virginia Woolf experienced cyclothymic swings throughout her adult life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.