One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In cold advection the cyclonically rotating ascent to the right is opposed by decent forced by the linear pressure perturbation.’
- ‘Why it continued to rotate cyclonically after it shifted to the center of the updraft troika is a matter of conjecture because of the paucity of data in the storm inflow.’
- ‘The cone acquires a definite sense of rotation, swirling cyclonically at its top.’
- ‘When splitting occurs, a cyclonically rotating updraft propagates to the right of the mean wind, while an anticyclonically rotating one moves to the left.’
- ‘This interaction causes the warm air to be cyclonically lifted vertically into the atmosphere where it combines with colder upper atmosphere air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.