One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The sphere or realm of information technology, as typified by the Internet.‘a good chunk of the incriminating material whirling around the cybersphere will somehow have to be expunged’
- ‘That sort of thing just makes everyone more leery of using the cybersphere.’
- ‘Eventually they will become shared cultural monuments in the Cybersphere.’
- ‘Your stream lives not on a particular computer but "in the cybersphere" - meaning that (a) you can "tune it in" from any network-connected computer, and (b) it's stored, ultimately, on many computers.’
- ‘The cybersphere doesn't appear to be his milieu.’
- ‘Have a great week, catch you in cybersphere somewhere.’
- ‘I tried posting this entry from Berlin, but it disappeared somewhere into the cybersphere.’
- ‘On the airwaves and in the cybersphere, there is a rage today that, in politics, always means just one thing: it stung.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.