One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He found that thousands of infected machines are contacting a US-based server daily and a portion of these are writing to a keylogger file, which is periodically harvested by cybercriminals.’
- ‘Once activated, the worm turns off all anti-virus protection, allows cybercriminals to access the computer by installing a backdoor Trojan and sends itself to all contacts in the address book.’
- ‘Security vendor Symantec warns about commercialisation of malware - cybercriminals prefer cash to fun, so various kinds of information-stealing software are used more actively.’
- ‘With companies doing more business on the internet and cybercriminals becoming ever more sophisticated, the number of information security risks will continue to mount.’
- ‘As the distinction is erased between foreign foe and domestic opponent, cyberterrorist and cybercriminal, the relationship between this country's citizens and their military is being turned upside down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.