One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photographic blueprint.
- ‘For cyanotypes, paper is coated with an iron salts solution (rather than silver compounds) to produce a light-sensitive substrate.’
- ‘The artist's poetic utilization of cyanotype lends the work visual mystery and nuance.’
- ‘Herbaceous Blanket explores the technique of cyanotype and calligraphy and is used to great effect alongside mixed media and rich colours.’
- ‘‘Ocean Flowers’ featured a compelling selection of drawings, watercolors, cyanotypes, photogenic drawings, and prints of seashells, feathers and plants, primarily from England, Scotland and India.’
- ‘Alternativephotography.com has all about cyanotypes and other ‘alternative’ types of photography and/or photo development.’
- ‘It's a massive thing, taking up two galleries with 36 works ranging from videos and photography to some paintings, some sculptural object thingamajigs and a couple of lovely cyanotypes.’
- ‘The resulting contact prints shown here are, with one exception, not the cyanotypes and calotypes of the self-portraits.’
- ‘Along with Sir John Herschel, she was one of the rare users of cyanotypes, in which the picture appeared as an architectural blueprint, thus making it unsuitable for portraits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.