One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be modified to suit a particular individual or task.‘a customizable keyboard designed with the gamer in mind’
- ‘Online you can set up games on any of the maps with a host of customizable options for up to 16 gamers.’
- ‘They offer a conveniently packaged, flexible, customizable investment tool in a single, fee-based account.’
- ‘Hand made, the guitar is customizable with your choice of any strings for no additional charge.’
- ‘Your character's look is also highly customizable, endearing the game to you early on.’
- ‘The website has a wealth of searchable, customizable nutrition information.’
- ‘The accounts system is extremely user friendly and fully customisable for the small businesses, home office and self-employed market.’
- ‘I like the new interface, the customizable interface in particular.’
- ‘The company offers customizable benefits packages.’
- ‘Even the menus have a slick design and are nicely customizable in terms of color scheme.’
- ‘The payroll module is completely customisable for each company's unique requirements to accommodate virtually any payroll from the most basic to the most complex.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.