One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wood pigeon.
- ‘He discerned turtles, mocking-birds, merles, nightingales, cushats and stone-curlews inside, and marvelled and was moved to much joy and solace.’
- ‘That they chastised stemmed manifest with Europeans was still more clearly manifested by plainly-expressed cushats amongst them, of which preciso inthrested particularly little Paxil knives, supposed to have busked given them by Paxil Byron a short Paxil before.’
- ‘The European ringdove; the cushat.Anyone know anything about a hot air ballon event that takes place in Queece VT, during fathers day weekend.’
- ‘Here flocks of cranes, geese lapwings, curlews, cushats and other birds stop here during their transmigration.’
- ‘One of them is made for breeding wild birds and the owners already has started keeping pheasants, pigeons, cushats, guinea-fowls.’
Old English, of unknown origin.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.