One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I raised an eyebrow in curiousness and he rolled his eyes.’
- ‘Then she was a mixture of curiousness and intrigue.’
- ‘I won't go into the curiousness of this fact alone.’
- ‘The tension was gone but was responded by an immediate curiousness.’
- ‘Instead, she decided to pursue the curiousness which slowly welled up within her, replacing the other emotions for the time being.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.