One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her curation resulted in several outstanding exhibitions of visual art from the accession countries.’
- ‘Her curation of the exhibition fused the pristine austerity of Chelsea minimalism with cinephile extravagance.’
- ‘I learned some important lessons in curating video installations last weekend and hope future events like this receive better treatment in both curation and post-event publicity.’
- ‘Canadian material, coming from about 350 localities, is housed temporarily at Iowa before its eventual permanent curation with the Geological Survey of Canada.’
- ‘This is not the first time that the gallery's curation of the celebrated Baroque painting has raised eyebrows, however.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.