One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of stocks) with a dividend.
- ‘Obviously not all sales of shares, even if cum dividend, are in the nature of dividend stripping.’
- ‘Well, sales of shares cum dividend, and sales of shares ex dividend take place every day.’
- ‘(When the stock is trading with the dividend the term cum dividend is used).’
- ‘Because the oldest problem that has arisen, and the one that is repeatedly referred to in the cases on section 260, is a transfer of shares cum dividend.’
- ‘There is a reference there to the valuations being valuations of the shares cum dividend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.