One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Responsibility for a fault or wrong; blame.‘a level of moral culpability’
guilt, blame, fault, responsibility, accountability, liability, answerabilityView synonyms
- ‘The section confuses issues of legal responsibility or liability and moral culpability.’
- ‘Police are investigating whether there is any criminal culpability surrounding how the indoor arena was being operated.’
- ‘The criminal law normally reflects culpability and blameworthiness for moral wrong in a general sense.’
- ‘Other students have been codifying laws regarding fraud, forgery and rules on criminal culpability.’
- ‘I would like to know Ed's opinion about his responsibility or culpability in all this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.