One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tumor cells were elongated and had the appearance of plump endothelial cells in the outer portion of the nests, while they attained cuboidal to polygonal epithelioid contours near the center.’
- ‘The carpals are cuboidal and highly specialized.’
- ‘The columnar or cuboidal biliary-type cells were pseudostratified and often contained mucin vacuoles.’
- ‘As the cyst matures and moves posteriorly through the germarium, somatic cells move to surround each cyst to form a single-layered cuboidal epithelium.’
- ‘The rounded cuboidal shape of these cells is typically seen in undifferentiated lattice cells early in normal pupal retinal development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.