One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The National Museum in Hanoi is filled with works of this kind, as well as a number of cubistic and expressionistic works by Vietnamese artists who adapted aspects of European art movements.’
- ‘Their multiple reflections presented a cubistic fragmentation of the sky, the skylight lattice and bits of the adjacent building.’
- ‘Stark, cubistic, with flat surfaces outlined with bands of a blue-and-white checkerboard motif, the exterior was echoed inside with equally geometric furnishings.’
- ‘Black and colored lines delineated triangular planes of color that made up a succession of cubistic forms.’
- ‘In Bombay, he made cubistic dislocation and juxtaposition seem intrinsic to the Indian street, but then his work had been turning away from classical order for two decades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.