One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cube-shaped.‘the columns are thick and have cubiform capitals’
- ‘The screen, with its cubiform capitals and unending knot ornamentation, is an example of church fittings.’
- ‘The project's objective was the expansion of production of fractional cubiform broken natural stones at the deposit.’
- ‘Moreover, the completely airtight construction of the combination of the cubiform container and the light-permeable glass plate ensures that the solar cells contained therein are thoroughly protected.’
- ‘Almost 2000 delegates from 41 countries gathered in the Kulturpalast, the massive cubiform cultural centre dating from Dresden's former communist era.’
- ‘From 1928 he began to design ambitious architectural projects, including a ‘Skyscraper City’, whose cubiform structure resembles that of his sculptures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.