One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are called space groups, crystallographic space groups, or Shoenflies groups.’
- ‘However, both x-ray crystallographic and NMR observations report the existence of only the 3'-stacked conformation.’
- ‘These are tabular zones whose crystallographic orientation differs from that in the adjoining parts of the crystal.’
- ‘It is pale pink and has physical, optical, and crystallographic properties similar to those of the other monoclinic members of the amphibole group.’
- ‘They usually involve three numbers or, in the case of hexagonal and rhombohedral symmetries, four numbers, one for each crystallographic axis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.