One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is an international trend for people to move into cities which are the crystallization of human civilization.’
- ‘Protein crystallization and cell biology are two areas in which microgravity research is particularly promising.’
- ‘This is further refined by carbon filtration to remove any traces of molasses before crystallization.’
- ‘The final year physics undergraduates plan to study the crystallisation of protein solutions in weightless conditions.’
- ‘A kidney stone is a crystallisation, aggregation and growth of salts normally found in the urine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.