One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The final year physics undergraduates plan to study the crystallisation of protein solutions in weightless conditions.’
- ‘Protein crystallization and cell biology are two areas in which microgravity research is particularly promising.’
- ‘This is further refined by carbon filtration to remove any traces of molasses before crystallization.’
- ‘A kidney stone is a crystallisation, aggregation and growth of salts normally found in the urine.’
- ‘It is an international trend for people to move into cities which are the crystallization of human civilization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.