One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The process controls the size, shape and crystallinity of particles - improving the effectiveness of products from inhalants to water-insoluble drugs.’
- ‘Testing can be conducted to ascertain melting point, degree of crystallinity, and glass-transition temperature, or for component quantification.’
- ‘Close to this point, an amorphous critical nucleus would consist in the disordered aggregation of a few molecules, and the crystallinity would appear later during the growth process.’
- ‘The intermediate layer provides an improvement to the crystallinity of the ferroelectric layer which results in enhanced performance to the transistor, for example the turn-on voltage.’
- ‘Upon compression, a cholesterol film transforms from a monolayer of trigonal symmetry and low crystallinity to a trilayer, composed of a highly crystalline bilayer in a rectangular lattice and a disordered top cholesterol layer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.