One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The drug methamphetamine in a powdered crystalline form, used illegally as a stimulant.‘federal authorities have seized an estimated $4.2 million worth of crystal methamphetamine’
- ‘A 25-year addiction to crystal methamphetamine had not seemed to rob him of his faculties, and he had been clean for two years now.’
- ‘Police recovered a small quantity of crystal methamphetamine and packaging materials.’
- ‘Can we control crystal methamphetamine and alcohol problems?’
- ‘It is believed that the illegal drug crystal methamphetamine may have been a contributing factor in transmission of the virus.’
- ‘In Pennsylvania, a middle school principal faced charges of selling crystal methamphetamine out of his school office.’
- ‘Crack cocaine and crystal methamphetamine were the drugs of choice for 33 women, although most of them were poly-substance abusers.’
- ‘During this perfect storm he started using crystal methamphetamine.’
- ‘He pleaded not guilty to two charges of possession of crystal methamphetamine for the purposes of trafficking.’
- ‘The majority of ecstasy users also reported using other drugs while taking ecstasy, most commonly alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, speed and crystal methamphetamine.’
- ‘It was the effects of crystal methamphetamine that began wreaking havoc on rural, overwhelmingly white Midwest towns in the early '90s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.