One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The art of writing or solving codes.
- ‘Symmetric key cryptography is used to provide data confidentiality and data authentication.’
- ‘He made major contributions to cryptography and developed a general theory.’
- ‘With no taste for combat, he had wondered if he might find a niche in cryptography.’
- ‘Learn the basics of network security, including cryptography, security policies, and secure network design.’
- ‘Would you trust a cryptographer who didn't know the difference between symmetric and public-key cryptography?’
- ‘I think there are possibilities for other types of technology involving cryptography.’
- ‘There is little doubt that trying to break simple codes enhances one's understanding of cryptography.’
- ‘A new kind of cryptography based on quantum physics is now ready for serious consideration.’
- ‘Encryption is the process of using cryptography to protect information.’
- ‘Her research interests are cryptography, security protocols and distributed security.’
- ‘Mathematical cryptography, as bad as it sometimes is, is the strongest link in most security chains.’
- ‘Primes have uses in hashing algorithms and cryptography, among other things.’
- ‘There are claims about breakthrough technology and totally new cryptography and the like.’
- ‘I have a long-standing interest in issues of cryptography - particularly as it relates to privacy laws.’
- ‘Remote attestation uses cryptography to manage and assure the configuration of network systems.’
- ‘Thanks to cryptography, our government officials have the most secure communications in the world.’
- ‘The use of cryptography and encryption systems also help to address security concerns of the Internet.’
- ‘Personal cryptography technology was for years classified as a munition by the US government, and could not be exported.’
- ‘In contrast to methods based on codes, the keys formed by quantum cryptography can, in principle, be completely uncrackable.’
- ‘We know more about cryptography, and have more algorithms to choose among.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.